The government have introduced a new alert level system which will come into force as of Wednesday the 14 October. In Nottinghamshire we are classed as Local Alert Level High. My practice will still be open to patients taking great care to keep cross infection at zero.
Southwell Acupuncture Clinic continues to welcome patients as it is important to keep up treatment in these difficult times. Traditional Five Element Acupuncture helps you improve your whole health and wellbeing , helping with your immune system, mental and emotional health, pain control, stress of work, family and isolation.
- Acupuncture is classed as a close contact service
- As your acupuncturist I keep high standards of personal and clinic hygiene for your safety, with previous NHS nursing experience I am very aware of these procedures
- Face masks must be worn at all times (exception see COVID guidelines in above attachment)
- All patients are asked wash your hands immediately upon entering the clinic, for at least 20 seconds and hand sanitiser is available
- All treatments are spaced half an hour apart to enable cleaning, disinfecting, changing linen and ventilating the treatment room for patient safety
- Track and Trace – there is a QR code available for you to scan at the clinic if you want to (you need NHS trace and Trace App to this) confidential records are kept for patient’s arrival and departure in the clinic for the purpose of Track and Trace if needed
- Prior to attending the clinic for treatment all patients are asked if they have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in Contact with any one with COVID or tested positive to COVID in the last 10 days
Please see my COVID-19 Guidelines for Attending Treatment in more detail at –https://www.southwellacupuncture.co.uk/covid-19-guidelines-for-attending-treatment-at-southwell-acupuncture-clinic/
We all need to look after ourselves in these difficult times, therefore Traditional Five Element Acupuncture is vital.
For treatment and information please contact Hannah on; https://www.southwellacupuncture.co.uk/contact/