The 4th July means many different things to each person, though this year unlike any other England starts to come out of Lockdown from COVID -19.
At Southwell Acupuncture Clinic it is now to return to full practice again, following on from a brief period of treating urgent cases only. From July 4th the British Acupuncture Council has given members permission for Careful Practice.
Therefore, I will be welcoming all patients existing and new to start acupuncture treatment again.
Following the lockdown for COVD-19, I have introduced new procedures to my clinic having carried risk assessments which are in line with Government and British Acupuncture Council guidelines.
The following now applies to ALL patients and treatment procedures.
- In advance of treatment I will be asking patients before each session to consent to treatment and confirm that they have not been in contact with any person with COVID -19
- The clinic has been deep cleaned and between each patient all surfaces and contact points will be disinfected and couch covers and pillowcase changed. The disinfectant I have sourced is environmentally friendly made with vegetable alcohol and essential oils.
- I will wash my hands and ask all my patients to wash their hands on arrival to the clinic, for at least 20 seconds. I have sourced environmentally friendly handwash.
- I will be wearing a mask (single use for each patient) and request that patients where a mask in line with government guidelines.
- I will wear gloves when performing treatments
- I will send out all instructions to my patients, so they are aware of these new procedures to avoid confusion
I look forward to welcoming patients back to my practice during these troubling times. Acupuncture can help with the anxiety of our new world, improve your immune system and boost your overall wellbeing.
For more information and treatment Contact Hannah on: https://www.southwellacupuncture.co.uk/contact/